- ❤️ New Moon in Aquarius! New Year of the White Metal Ox! - February 10, 2021
- ❤️ 7 things to get rid from your life - January 24, 2021
- ❤️ 4 times of day when it is crucial that you drink water. When to drink water? - January 15, 2021
The new enters our lives more and more. The question is whether we will be in sync with it or not.
How to synchronize with the upcoming New Moon in Aquarius, which gives the beginning of the White Metal Ox year?
Here are the seven steps:
1. On 11.02.2021, wide open the windows of your home, ventilate well as a symbol of throwing away the old and the stale energy. The next step is to light frankincense and work your home in a clockwise direction. If you do not have frankincense, you can use a bay leaf or incense sticks. That will purify and renew the energy and help you enter the new year fresh and renewed.
2. From the evening of 10 February for 24 hours, lighten your diet if possible and based on your health condition’s specifics. That will purify both your body and your thoughts. They are connected.
3. It is good to light 5 (preferably white) candles on 5 consecutive days. 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.02
4. Voluntary sacrifice! What is that unnecessary something in yourself that you will metaphorically sacrifice? A quality that you know is time to break up with, that is not good for you. The one you should not wait for circumstances of your life to press you to release. It is good to decide by the dawn of 11/02/2021. Carefully meditate on it. And then just leave this something in the old year.
5. The new year begins on 12.02.2021; as you can see, these are mirrored numbers. That is a sign that a powerful energy portal is opening. This time is particularly great for unlimited and bold dreams! Use those during your meditation or before sleep.
6. The Metal Ox is a conservative being, so these next few days, don’t wear red; it will anger it. Also, avoid beef at the table. The Ox is a domesticated animal, so it is best to be home on the evening of 11.02
7. The Ox is revered as a sacred animal in India, Nepal, China, and it will reward anyone who’s patient, consistent, and persistent. Jupiter – the planet of luck and happiness, is the planet of Taurus. It is believed that Taurus brings happiness, luck, and fertility to the consistent and hardworking.
I wish you an inspired New Beginning!
Dreams come true!
Renewal and Expansion!
And let the Light lead us on the way!