Latest posts by TheFlowGuy (see all)
- The Secret to Achieving Your BIGGEST Dream Even When It Feels Impossible - March 16, 2023
- 5 Powerful Habits for Dealing with Failure - February 11, 2023
- 7 Best Weight Loss Habits that Actually Work - July 18, 2021
The Japanese are known for their diligence, patience, love of beauty and order, and wisdom. Today we have selected a small part of the wealth of Japanese proverbs.
- IF A PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED, THEN IT’S NOT WORTH WORRYING ABOUT. IF IT CAN’T BE SOLVED, THEN IT’S USELESS TO WORRY ABOUT IT.
- All things are difficult before they become easy.
- Don’t hold back what goes away; do not pursue what is to come.
- Slow and steady wins the race.
- Better to Light a Candle Than to Curse the Darkness
Why Worry – Irish wisdomThis is a great example of the wealth of Irish wisdom! Enjoy and… don’t worry! In life, there are
- HAVING TAKEN THE TIME TO THINK – VENTURE TO ACT. ONCE YOU’VE DONE SO, STOP THINKING.
- A friend to all is a friend to none.
- One smile can erase a million worries.
- Failure is the mother of success.
- He who wants to rise will figure out how to build a ladder.
- Husband and wife should be like the hand and the eye: when one’s hand is injured, the eye cries; when the eye cries, the hand wipes away his tears.
- The sun does not know who is right and who is not. It shines without intention and gives its warmth to everyone.
- Even if the sword is needed only once in a lifetime, it must be carried all the time.
- Always make way for fools and lunatics.
- If you want to be happy for an hour – take a nap. If you want to be happy all your life – help someone.
- Don’t be afraid of slow growth. Be afraid to stand still.
❤️ Louise Hay List of Symptoms and Affirmations to cure“I am healthy, whole, and complete.” As you look through the following list taken from Louis Hay’
- Happiness always comes into a house with laughter.
- One kind word can warm three winter months.
- Consider the facts seven times before you suspect someone.
- DO EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN AND LEAVE THE REST TO FATE.
- IF YOU DO NOT ENTER THE TIGER’S CAVE, YOU WILL NOT CATCH ITS CUB.
❤️ 3 principles of sleep programmingAt the beginning of the last century, the French psychologist and pharmacist Emile Coue amazed his
- ASK A QUESTION, AND YOU FEEL SHAME FOR A MOMENT. NOT ASKING AND NOT KNOWING MEANS YOU WILL FEEL SHAME FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE.
- THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A GREAT INDIVIDUAL WHO DID NOT HAVE ORDINARY PEOPLE AT THEIR SIDE
- Say what you have to say… tomorrow.
- The beginning is easy – Continuing is hard.
- Sometimes to retreat is to win